This lively woven pattern makes Takhi stand out from the crowd. Handwoven with hand knotted fringing, light, warm & pashmina sized – you’ll want to take it with you everywhere. Wear as a shawl, a scarf or an oversize scarf, a wrap, a blanket or a meditation shawl. Perfect for cosying up by the fire in Winter or around your shoulder outdoors in Spring. Only 300g so easy to carry and and take away with you on your travels.
- Handwoven with handknotted fringing, fairtrade
- Limited number woven each year, you probably won’t see anyone else wearing your same scarf
- 75 x 200cm – wear as a shawl, scarf, wrap and blanket
- Merino wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
- Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane
- Composition: 100% Merino
- Care instruction: Dry Clean
There are no reviews yet.