Kasa means ‘wrapped up in furs’ which is how you’ll feel wearing our Kasa shawls and scarves – luxuriously warm and ever so light. Wear as a stole, a scarf or an elegant wrap. Perfect for cosying up by the fire in Winter or around your shoulder outdoors in Spring. Perfect to carry and take away with you on your travels.
- Handwoven with handknotted fringing
- 100 x 200cm – wear as a shawl, scarf, wrap and blanket
- Merino wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
- Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane
- Composition: 100% Merino
- Care instruction: Dry Clean
There are no reviews yet.