Kasa means ‘wrapped up in furs’ which is how you’ll feel wearing our Kasa shawls and scarves – luxuriously warm and ever so light. Wear as a stole, a scarf and an elegant wrap. Perfect for cosying up by the fire in Winter or around your shoulder outdoors in Spring. Great to carry and and take away with you on your travels. likemary collaborates with a fairtrade cooperative to produce these beautiful handloom scarves.
- Handwoven in either knotted or frayed fringing
- 100 X 75 cm – wear as a stole, scarf or elegant wrap
- Merino wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
- Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane
- Composition: 100% Merino
- Care instruction: Dry Clean