Kasa means ‘wrapped up in furs’ which is how you’ll feel wearing our Kasa shawls and scarves – luxuriously warm and ever so light. Wear as a stole, a scarf and an elegant wrap. Perfect for cosying up by the fire in Winter or around your shoulder outdoors in Spring. A gorgeous blanket scarf to carry and take away with you on your travels. Also use Kasa as your meditation shawl and yoga blanket. likemary collaborates with a fairtrade cooperative to produce these beautiful handloom scarves.
- Handwoven with handknotted fringing, fairtrade
- Limited number woven each year, you probably won’t see anyone else wearing it
- Wear as a shawl, scarf, wrap and blanket scarf
- Merino wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
- Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane