This lively woven pattern makes Takhi stand out from the crowd. Handwoven with hand knotted fringing, light, warm & pashmina sized – you’ll want to take it with you everywhere. Wear as a shawl, a scarf or an oversize scarf, a wrap, a blanket or a meditation shawl. Perfect for cosying up by the fire in Winter or around your shoulder outdoors in Spring. Only 350g so easy to carry and and take away with you on your travels. likemary collaborates with a fairtrade cooperative to produce these beautiful handloom scarves.
– Handwoven with handknotted fringing, fairtrade
– Limited number woven each year, you probably won’t see anyone else wearing it
– 100 x 200cm – wear as a shawl, scarf, wrap and blanket scarf
– Merino wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
– Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane
– Composition: 100% Merino
– Care instruction: Dry Clean