A handwoven 100% merino wool scarf with frayed fringing at either end. likemary collaborates with a fairtrade cooperative that produces these beautiful handloom scarves.
- Handwoven mens scarf with frayed fringing by a fairtrade cooperative of weavers in the Himalayas of India, likemary visits the cooperative each year and we work closely with the weavers to develop design, select seasonal colours and improve quality with each new collection
- Only a limited number can be woven each year, you probably won’t see anyone else wearing your same scarf
- Handwoven using woolmark certified 100% merino wool that is of lightweight quality but also super warm and very durable
- Our merino wool handwoven mens scarves are not mass produced, they are made to last and be well loved for years, timeless and useful all year round they make a great gift
- All our scarves are shipped to you in a pretty patterned up-cycled gift bag