A fairtrade handwoven merino wool scarf in a heritage herringbone weave featuring tonal colours and with handknotted fringing at each hem. Light, warm & pashmina sized, you’ll want to take it with you everywhere. Wear as a shawl, a scarf or an oversize scarf, a wrap, a blanket or a meditation shawl. Perfect for cosying up by the fire in Winter or around your shoulder outdoors in Spring. Only 300g so easy to carry and and take away with you on your travels. likemary collaborates with a fairtrade cooperative to produce these beautiful handloom scarves.
– Handwoven with handknotted fringing, fairtrade
– Limited number woven each year, you probably won’t see anyone else wearing it
– 100 X 75 cm – wear as a stole, scarf or elegant wrap
– Merino Wool is super warm but also super light and very durable
– Perfect to take with you on your travels and be warm on the plane
– Composition: 100% Merino
– Care instruction: Dry Clean